A COVID-19 Update
Committed to Keeping Our Customers Informed
COVID-19 Update: Committed to
Keeping Our Customers Informed
By: Chris Shyrock – Managing Director, Employment Screening Solutions
All Quick Search Clients,
We are in unprecedented times. With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the incredible speed at which things are changing around us, we are all working diligently to focus on the safety of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we operate.
We have contingency plans in place to safeguard our team members and business operations, as well as to ensure there will not be any disruptions in your service. As a technology enabled company, we are in a unique position in that we are able to operate fully remote.
We developed the below Q&A to address questions you may have regarding our business contingency and continuity plans.
Does Quick Search have a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in place to respond to a pandemic event, such as COVID-19?
- As a Workforce Logiq company, we have a BCP designed using ISO 27001 standards; the plan specifies the continuity and recovery procedures for information systems and business operations. The plan addresses both internal Workforce Logiq infrastructure and external resources affecting Workforce Logiq’s information systems and business operations. Additional plan details are in this Q&A document. To stay up-to-date on COVID-19 news from Workforce Logiq, visit the COVID-19 Info Center.
Does Quick Search rely on any vendors which could affect your ability to provide contracted services if impacted by coronavirus?
- Our technology platform is powered by Deverus – we have been in communication with the Deverus team and are confident in their business continuity plan. Please click here for a copy of Deverus’ BCP.
- In addition, we are reliant on court systems as part of our employment screening records process. The majority of county and federal district court records are online so the disruption to our screenings should be minimal. If we do encounter any issues with court closures or inaccessibility, we will send a broadcast message to our clients.
Does Quick Search support a remote access environment?
- Our Infrastructure and VPN are designed and configured to support 100% of our workforce working from home.
Does Quick Search anticipate any impact to delivery of services or turnaround times?
- Not at this time. We will continue actively monitoring the situation and will communicate updates as needed.
Does Quick Search have secondary sites or redundancy plans to maintain business operations?
- We have back up court runners to assist with both influxes of work as well as impacts related to COVID-19.
We appreciate your continued partnership and stand ready to assist in any way we can to help manage through this difficult situation together. If you have additional questions regarding the steps we are taking that we have not addressed in this email, please contact your client services team. You are an important partner and we greatly appreciate the trust you place in us.
I wish you safety and good health,
Managing Director, Employment Screening Solutions